PDA Corporation COVID-19 Announcement
As the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to spread throughout the country and its impacts are felt throughout the economy and global financial markets, we understand that this is a time of uncertainty for many people including business leaders.
First and foremost, the health, safety and well-being of our clients and associates remains our highest priority.
Below is an update of PDA’s preparedness, stability and approach to helping protect our clients and associates.
- PDA maintains a robust business continuity plan, which encompasses enterprise-wide plans for business process recovery, technology recovery, life safety, and crisis management to ensure our stability during times of uncertainty.
- Our business continuity plan is in place and designed to ensure we limit disruption in service. We have taken precautionary steps to respond to this emerging health impact.
- PDA remains fully operational, and ready to serve the ongoing needs of all our customers.
Actions We Are Taking:
- For the latest on hours of operations, updates, potential closures, etc. please check the PDA website: https://pdacorporation.com/
- We have equipped our office managers and appraisers with information on how best to handle any unique situations due to this emerging health impact.
- This is an evolving situation and we continue to monitor government authorities' assessments and advice and will adjust our procedures accordingly. Please rest assured that you can expect the same level of service to continue uninterrupted. PDA is here to help and we encourage clients who may be impacted to reach out to discuss how we might be of assistance.
As always, thank you for choosing PDA. If you have any questions, please contact our PDA client service center.